Designed for vocalists, voiceover artists, streamers, podcasters and more. This starter kit will provide you with everything you’ll need to get started recording vocals.
The AT2020 sets a new standard of performance and quality in studio condenser microphones at this price level. Its low-mass diaphragm is custom made for extended frequency response and superior transient response. With a very low intrinsic noise level, it is perfectly suited to current digital recording equipment. This microphone offers a wide dynamic range, and easily holds high sound pressure levels. Its rugged construction is designed to last for years.
- One of the best quality/price ratios in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for "Project / home-studio"
- High sound pressure level and outstanding dynamic range make it a particularly versatile microphone
- Made to measure Ø16mm low-mass diaphragm, providing both wide frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source and a reduction of sound to the side and rear
- Screw fixture and swivel foot ensure secure mounting and facilitate accurate microphone positioning
- With its low operating noise, it is suitable for use with sophisticated recording equipment
- Can be suspended optionally using AT8458
SoundLab Studio Microphone Reflection Screen
The SoundLab Studio Microphone Reflection Screen is a well-designed sound isolation screen that can be used stand-alone or easily fitted onto most stands that have tube diameter from OD 15mm to OD 28mm.
A unique feature of this sound isolation screen is that the left and right panels can be adjusted to give the best sound protection depending on the setting you are in, so you can achieve the best results and quality of audio during your recording sessions.
The SoundLab Studio Microphone Reflection Screen is ideally used in home studios, rehearsal studios or other untreated acoustic locations, this sound isolation screen isolates the mic from unwanted reflections so you can achieve clean, crisp recordings.
- Reduces Externals Reflections when Vocal Recording
- Allows for Clean, Sharp Vocal Recordings
- Perfect for Home or Small Professional Studios
- Ideal for Portable Use
- Stand Alone or Stand Mounting
- Net weight (kg): 4.5
- Height (Incl. feet) – 375mm
- Curve Circumference – 870mm
- Width (Open) – 550mm
- Width (Closed) – 430mm
- Depth (Open) – 270mm
- Depth Closed – 170mm
Studiospares Pro Mic Stand and Telescopic Boom
Manufactured to a standard, not a price. A solid no compromise product with a Diecast metal base and Tommy Bar for easy boom adjustment. The height adjusting sleeve clamp is nylon, not plastic. With the precision engineering lavished on this product plus the availability of all components adds up to make this stand the most popular in the UK.
Matte Black Powder coated for a smart and durable finish. Screws do not gouge marks in the metalwork with long legs which guarantee stability. Boom arm can be set to any length and angle and uses a Tommy Bar for easier adjustment. (Plastic Knobs break under pressure) Materials are pre-processed to stop rust. Boom includes a cable clip to stop loose cables pulling the microphone.
Metal Mesh Pop Shield / Filter 120mm
A metal mesh has similar anti-blast characteristics as the open cloth counterpart but is more durable and can be easily cleaned with a cloth. Fabric versions are more difficult to clean and can sometimes be considered unhygienic. The 120mm diameter steel metal screen has a multitude of holes which break up the blast of air emitted by the performer. The remaining metal surrounding the holes are angled to further break up the parallel air currents hitting the screen. Handling is also easier.
XLR Male - XLR Female Moulded 6m
This range of Moulded equipment leads are true of professional quality. The leads are heavy duty and not consumer Hi-Fi types and considered second to none.