Behringer Truth B2030A Active 2-Way Hi-Res (Single)
B2030A active 2-way reference studio monitors are perfect for near-field monitoring applications from small mixing environments to multi-channel surround setups. When it comes to your studio recordings, you want honesty.
The B2030A boasts big power, 125 Watts of bi-amplified output to an ultra-responsive, long-throw 6.75"" polypropylene woofer, which provides tight and accurate bass and a high-resolution, ferrofluid-cooled tweeter for crystal-clear highs. And although it was designed for the studio, where every note you play or sing is always 'under the microscope', the B2030A makes an absolutely fantastic addition to your stereo or video surround system!
With its 125 ultra-clean Watts of output through separately-powered drivers, courtesy of true bi-amping (2 amplifiers per speaker system), the B2030A delivers high-resolution sound that really brings out the best in your music.
- Built-in 75 and 35 Watt power amps with enormous power reserve
- Long throw 6.75 inch woofer with special polypropylene diaphragm and deformation-resistant aluminium die-cast chassis
- Ultra high-resolution ferrofluid-cooled tweeter
- Ultra-linear frequency response from 50 Hz to 21 kHz with individual frequency diagrams
- Controlled dispersion characteristics and extremely large 'sweet spot' owing to the unique BEHRINGER wave guide technology, Active crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters