Line 6 XD-V35 Handheld Wireless System
The Line 6 XD-V35HH is a digital wireless handheld microphone system and is part of the XD-V35 series. The XD-V35HH sets a new standard in hands-free wireless systems providing unmatched performance, full-range sound, and license-free operation.
Built for rock-solid performance, the XD-V35HH is road-ready and offers spectacular audio quality free from interference. The system consists of a premium dynamic microphone transmitter with cardioid capsule and rack-ready receiver. Ideal for vocalists and performing musicians seeking an advanced handheld system.
The XD-V35 features exclusive Line 6 filter modeling combined with fourth-generation 2.4GHz digital wireless technology. With 6 channels of full-range, 24-bit compander-free performance, the XD-V35HH provides unmatched audio clarity, guaranteed across its entire 83 metre (275 foot) range. The XD-V35 also gains a spectacular model based on one of the world’s most popular live sound mics - the Shure SM58.
For complete flexibility, XD-V35 handheld, lavalier, headset and instrument components can be mixed and matched as required - and all XD-V35 systems are fully FCC compliant and operate license free worldwide.
The Line 6 XD-V35HH main features include:
- 275-foot extended range
- Six channels - use up to six systems simultaneously
- Line 6 microphone modeling (handheld systems) or EQ filter
- Polycarbonate desktop chassis - compact, lightweight and portable
- Dynamic microphone capsule with cardioid polar pattern
- Robust polycarbonate body resistant to handling noise
- Channel selector for matching the channel with the receiver
- Interchangeable microphone capsules compatible with other industry-standard mic capsules
- Lock mode to prevent changes during performance
- Power control
- Road-ready handheld and receiver chassis
- FCC compliant; Immune to the FCC Consumer Alert regarding wireless microphones
XD-V35 Receiver: receiver; 9V / 0.5A external universal power supply; user’s manual.
THH06 Handheld Microphone: transmitter; two (2) AA alkaline batteries; mic stand clip.