Line 6 XD-V35L Lavalier Wireles System
Designed for professional spoken word applications, XD-V35L sets a new standard in lavalier wireless systems, delivering unrivaled vocal clarity with the superior audio quality, performance and reliability of the proven, awardwinning Line 6 digital wireless platform.
Using the same technology as the XD-V75, the flagship Line 6 digital wireless system, the XD-V35L wireless signal is so clear and strong that it sounds just like you’re using a wired microphone. Unlike traditional analog wireless systems, there’s no compression or expansion in the signal chain. The discrete tie-clip mic, designed for low handling noise, captures your voice perfectly and the system transmits a full 10Hz – 20kHz frequency response with a wide 118dB dynamic range, giving a huge amount of headroom for the clearest possible sound.
Whatever the application, XD-V35L is all about simplicity. You don’t need to be a live sound engineer to use it, just connect the lavalier mic to the robust bodypack, select one of the six always-available channels on the transmitter and receiver and you’re up and running. That’s it, no tweaking, no frequency scanning – it’s ready to go in seconds.
Easy-to-read displays on the bodypack and receiver provide accurate battery life data, so you can be confident you won’t get caught with dead batteries in the heat of performance. The two included AA alkaline batteries will provide 8 hours of constant use.
- Professional digital wireless lavalier microphone system for performers and presenters
- License-free operation worldwide
- Accurate and precise vocal reproduction with full-range 10Hz – 20kHz (-2.5dB) frequency response, wide 118dB dynamic range (A weighted), superior transient response, and 24-bit digital conversion
- Standard TRS 1/4” phone jack for use with 3rd-party microphones
- Proven 4th-generation digital wireless technology surpasses analog wireless systems in wireless reliability and sound quality
- One-step setup
- 2.4GHz band operation, free from interference due to TV broadcast, white space devices, and cell phone towers
- Six always-available channels
- 275-foot (83-meter) extended range - 10 feet away or 200 feet away, you get full-quality audio (Note: actual range will depend on RF interference sources nearby including, lineof-sight obstacles)
- Premium cardioid condenser microphone – for professional hands-free performance
- Road-ready lavalier mic, and rugged polycarbonate bodypack and chassis
- FCC compliant; immune to the FCC Consumer Alert regarding wireless microphones
- System includes microphone transmitter, desktop receiver, two AA alkaline batteries