The Shure GLXD24UK/B58 features the leading-edge LINKFREQ automatic frequency management system alongside lithium-ion rechargeable technology and digital radio transmission- providing outstanding vocal reproduction combined with top quality wireless connectivity.
Equipped with the Beta 58A super cardioid microphone capsule, the GLXD24UK/B58 system is designed for close vocal work and captures vocals with definition and tone whilst rejecting unwanted off axis noise. Tried and tested, the Beta 58A capsule has been proved to offer not only outstanding audio quality, but gig hardy reliability- show after show.
Seamless and dependable wireless connectivity is provided thanks to the intelligent GLX-D digital radio system. Once the transmitter and receiver are switched on, the system auto-scans for the best available radio space and then automatically links both units to the best available frequency. If any interference occurs, the system cleverly shifts both transmitter and receiver to a clear frequency, avoiding disruption to the performance.
The GLXD2/B58 handheld transmitter features a durable, lightweight design and can deliver digital audio clarity at a range of up to 60m in line of sight from the receiver. Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries offer convenience and the ability for 16 hours continual usage and can be charged from a USB port if required.
The GLXD4 single-channel wireless receiver features the revolutionary LINKFREQ automatic frequency management system ensuring minimum disruption to connectivity when faced with interference. The GLXD4 features a charging port- allowing the GLXD2 transmitter battery to be recharged when the receiver is powered.
For intelligent digital connectivity and audio quality, with the trusted Shure Beta 58A vocal definition, the GLXD24UK/B58 is the perfect solution.
GLXD2/B58 Handheld Digital Transmitter
- Integrated microphone capsule design featuring the Beta 58A
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Up to 16 hours battery life
- Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Operating distance of up to 60 m line of sight from receiver
GLXD4 Single Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
- High-resolution LCD screen status display
- Real-time transmitter battery status displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within + / - 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Two-color charge indicator LED: Green = Charged / Flashing Green = 90 charged / Red = Charging
- XLR and 1/4" output connectors
- Lightweight, durable construction