Studiospares S965 Dynamic Mic w/Switch plus Mic Stand and XLR Lead
The Studiospares S965 microphone is an impressive alternative to other handheld vocalist microphones. With a frequency response that is tailored for vocalists by providing a slight presence rise at 10kHz the S965 finds innumerable fans with male and female vocalists plus backing groups.
• Hypercardioid Pickup Pattern. Strongly rejects rear sounds so PA feedback is no problem
• Tailored Frequency Response, an ideal microphone for speech, vocals and any loud instruments.
• Two stage pop blast filter. Easily removed for cleaning
• Capsule soft suspended to stop handling noise
• Silent On/Off Switch
• Hyper-Cardioid Polar Pattern effectively cuts out unwanted side sounds and PA feedback
• Wide frequency range from 50Hz to 16.5 kHz captures every sound
• Body manufactured from diecast zinc alloy for strength and total shielding
• High maximum SPL can cope with any instrument or voice
Dynamic microphones are particularly great with loud sound pressure levels, which means this microphone could also be used for any wind or stringed instrument plus guitar cabinets or snare drums. This is a great all rounder and can cope with anything.
Better or equal to models costing five times the money.
Supplied complete with the legendary Sudiospares mic stand and telescopic boom arm which is the UKs most popular by far. A quality 5m XLR Lead also included.
Shure SM58LC Switched version Code 423100
Sennheiser e945 Switched version Code 453820
AKG D5CS Switched version Code 469500
Telescopic Boom Stand
XLR Lead 5m
Polar Pattern Hypercardioid
Frequency Range 50Hz - 16.5kHz
Sensitivity -53dB +/-3dB (ref 0dB=1V/Pa)
Output Impedance 600Ω
Maximum SPL 144dB
Studiospares S965 Dynamic Mic w/Switch
Studiospares S965 10-Pack Vocal Mics
Studiospares S965 3-Pack Vocal Mics
Studiospares S965 + Mic Stand